You have many interests and would like to get a taste of everything? With us, you don't have to commit to backend, frontend or a specific technology. You build up knowledge in many areas from project to project. As you add more technologies to your portfolio you can always deepen your knowledge in one of them or look for new challenges.
Your tasks and activities
You determine your exact specialisation yourself - and are welcome to change it over time. We are happy to discuss your desired activities with you individually and openly and would like to make these possible for you.
- Development with modern languages (Kotlin, Java, TypeScript) and open source frameworks and tools such as Spring Boot, React, Angular, NestJS and NextJS.
- Even as a junior you are fully involved! You have the opportunity to do pair programming with experienced colleagues and exchange ideas in knowledge sharing or technical roundtables. You will design and discuss new features with the customer before implementation.
- Your colleagues review your code and give you hints and tips to quickly become a pro. Support and mentoring for your colleagues in the team is always part of the job.
- In addition to your work as a developer, you have the opportunity to deal with a wide range of topics related to the company (recruiting, project acquisition, marketing, joint experiments, ...) and to actively contribute.
- Use part of your working time to familiarise yourself with new technologies - alone or in labs together with your colleagues. Share your achievements and findings in blogs, talks or webinars.
- Once you've learned a technology, we'll help you get the certifications you need. With enthusiasm and curiosity, you will quickly start your career as an expert with us.
We will of course take your current level of experience into account - please see this list as a goal that you would like to achieve with us if you do not yet have all these skills:
- You are familiar with the Java ecosystem for web applications, ideally with Spring.
- Practical experience with agile development methods like Scrum, Kanban, XP, TDD
- You have very good German and English skills
- Most importantly, as a young professional, we are looking for enthusiasm for software development and the desire to understand technologies in-depth. Your willingness to constantly develop yourself and to take the initiative to move your team and the company forward is crucial for us.
Our work culture
- Extensive training offer and budget (20 days for labs, conferences/training, language courses)
- Flexible working hours and 100% remote working possible
- 30 days vacation and up to 10 additional free days Mac Cody Timeout to relax and unwind
- Flat hierarchies and many opportunities to actively shape our company via working groups, surveys, talks and your participation in job interviews
- From your first day on, you will have a buddy who will help you to make new contacts and support you in your career
- Travelling is an exception and is arranged individually where suitable
- Company events such as the Oktoberfest, beach volleyball and cozy restaurant visits
- Notebook of your choice
🇦🇹 Note for our location in Vienna/Austria::
We an attractive Gehalt salary depending on your previous experience of at least € 2,635 (Junior Level) or € 3,285 (Senior Level) according to the IT collective agreement with willingness tor overpay.
Individual work-life balance
Flextime, parental leave, home office, up to 40 free days—find the perfect work mode for you.
20 days just for you
Use that time to invest into your skills: education, Guilds, and experimenting together.
Trainings & Conferences
We care about your growth, and we pay for activities you choose to do so.
Regular team events
ummer event, winter event, every two months corporate events with joint restaurant visits.
New work equipment
We provide you with your optimal work package (notebook, monitor, technical literature, licenses).
Free drinks and snacks
Free coffee, drinks and snacks for all.
Whether as a mentor or a good friend, your contact person will support you in your personal development.
Anniversary present after five years at Comsysto
We are happy if you are too. We appreciate your loyalty and we want to show it to you by surprising you with a gift on your fifth anniversary.
Apply here quick and easy
Bitte sende uns deinen Lebenslauf und weitere relevante Unterlagen an: firstname.lastname@example.org
Towards your digital success!
We are more than just software developers. Our mission is to closely collaborate with our partners to build custom digital products from the first idea up until market success.Contact us