You actively support your agile team in the daily development work. You keep an eye on the software architecture as well as the functional and non-functional requirements. You are interested in product development during all project phases, from discovery to delivery, and advise customers on the latest technical trends. We offer you exciting projects with modern development methods together with motivated colleagues. Build innovative greenfield products with us or work on the functional and technical evolution of existing projects.
Your tasks and activities
You determine your exact specialisation yourself - and are welcome to change it over time. We are happy to discuss your desired activities with you individually and openly and would like to make these possible for you.
- You are a technical lead, moderator and mentor in our teams
- You enjoy solving tricky code problems and are a popular contact person and reviewer
- Partnering with our customers to take a product from concept to implementation
- Evaluating trade-offs and making decisions on common engineering practices and tools
- (optional) Sales support - you help us win exciting customers with your technical expertise
- (optional) Holding internal and external trainings and workshops
We will of course take your current level of experience into account - please see this list as a goal that you would like to achieve with us if you do not yet have all these skills:
- You have several years of experience in one or multiple modern programming languages such as Kotlin, Typescript, Java, Python, or others.
- You have hands-on project experience in the application of different architectural styles, such as microservices or event-driven architectures.
- You can confidently build an application on a common application platform like Spring Boot, NestJs, Quarkus, React or Angular
- You have experience with the architecture and infrastructure of distributed systems in the cloud with a common public cloud provider
- Very good communication, mentoring and coaching skills
Our work culture
- Extensive training offer and budget (20 days for labs, conferences/training, language courses)
- Flexible working hours and 100% remote working possible
- 30 days vacation and up to 10 additional free days Mac Cody Timeout to relax and unwind
- Flat hierarchies and many opportunities to actively shape our company via working groups, surveys, talks and your participation in job interviews
- From your first day on, you will have a buddy who will help you to make new contacts and support you in your career
- Travelling is an exception and is arranged individually where suitable
- Company events such as the Oktoberfest, beach volleyball and cozy restaurant visits
- Notebook of your choice
🇦🇹 Note for our location in Vienna/Austria::
We an attractive Gehalt salary depending on your previous experience of at least € 2,635 (Junior Level) or € 3,285 (Senior Level) according to the IT collective agreement with willingness tor overpay.
Individual work-life balance
Flextime, parental leave, home office, up to 40 free days—find the perfect work mode for you.
20 days just for you
Use that time to invest into your skills: education, Guilds, and experimenting together.
Trainings & Conferences
We care about your growth, and we pay for activities you choose to do so.
Regular team events
ummer event, winter event, every two months corporate events with joint restaurant visits.
New work equipment
We provide you with your optimal work package (notebook, monitor, technical literature, licenses).
Free drinks and snacks
Free coffee, drinks and snacks for all.
Whether as a mentor or a good friend, your contact person will support you in your personal development.
Anniversary present after five years at Comsysto
We are happy if you are too. We appreciate your loyalty and we want to show it to you by surprising you with a gift on your fifth anniversary.
Apply here quick and easy
Bitte sende uns deinen Lebenslauf und weitere relevante Unterlagen an: firstname.lastname@example.org
Towards your digital success!
We are more than just software developers. Our mission is to closely collaborate with our partners to build custom digital products from the first idea up until market success.Contact us