Anything but a Code Monkey.
Your tasks and activities
You determine your exact specialisation yourself - and are welcome to change it over time. We are happy to discuss your desired activities with you individually and openly and would like to make these possible for you.
- Based on wireframes and mockups, you develop varied websites and widely used web front-end libraries
- You deal with the corporate identity of the customer, you know the color and form language
- You participate in regular meetings with your team and the customer and get to know and understand the requirements and restrictions of the customer
- UI and UX design is not an integral part of your job, but you are familiar with the subject and able to provide a second opinion or fill concept gaps independently
- You have no problems with CSS and use it every day. You are also familiar with pre-processor languages like Sass.
- You are part of a (mostly international) Scrum team. At the end of each iteration you present the completed features to the customer (in fluent English).
- Your code you still write clean-code principles and if possible test-driven.
- Code reviews are standard for you and you like to help colleagues by giving them advice or hints in reviews.
- Together with your team, you plan the next sprint, provide estimates, and create solution progress notes for complicated tasks.
- You like to deal with new technologies and convince your colleagues to use a new and better framework when starting a new project.
- Together with your contact person at Comsysto Reply, you will work out a T-Shape profile at regular intervals, which will help you to develop in a targeted manner and to be supported by us.
We will of course take your current level of experience into account - please see this list as a goal that you would like to achieve with us if you do not yet have all these skills:
- A wrong shade of gray? A slipped button? Even small details catch your eye immediately and you have the claim to implement the corporate identity of our customers pixel-precise.
- Solid Java-Script knowledge. Ideally you are also familiar with Typescript.
- You are proficient in at least one of the frontend frameworks Angular, React or Vue.
- Good communication and presentation skills in German and English.
- Willingness to travel at least one day per month within Germany
- You are well organized, motivated and disciplined enough to do your work remotely.
- One for all, all for one! Our company structure thrives on the active involvement of our employees. You have many opportunities to help shape our company through initiatives, surveys, feedback rounds, presentations and your participation in applicant interviews. We give you many opportunities and only expect you to use them ;-)
- You have completed a university degree with above-average success and/or have several years of relevant professional experience
Our work culture
- Extensive training offer and budget (20 days for labs, conferences/training, language courses)
- Flexible working hours and 100% remote working possible
- 30 days vacation and up to 10 additional free days Mac Cody Timeout to relax and unwind
- Flat hierarchies and many opportunities to actively shape our company via working groups, surveys, talks and your participation in job interviews
- From your first day on, you will have a buddy who will help you to make new contacts and support you in your career
- Travelling is an exception and is arranged individually where suitable
- Company events such as the Oktoberfest, beach volleyball and cozy restaurant visits
- Notebook of your choice
🇦🇹 Note for our location in Vienna/Austria::
We an attractive Gehalt salary depending on your previous experience of at least € 2,635 (Junior Level) or € 3,285 (Senior Level) according to the IT collective agreement with willingness tor overpay.
Individual work-life balance
Flextime, parental leave, home office, up to 40 free days—find the perfect work mode for you.
20 days just for you
Use that time to invest into your skills: education, Guilds, and experimenting together.
Trainings & Conferences
We care about your growth, and we pay for activities you choose to do so.
Regular team events
ummer event, winter event, every two months corporate events with joint restaurant visits.
New work equipment
We provide you with your optimal work package (notebook, monitor, technical literature, licenses).
Free drinks and snacks
Free coffee, drinks and snacks for all.
Whether as a mentor or a good friend, your contact person will support you in your personal development.
Anniversary present after five years at Comsysto
We are happy if you are too. We appreciate your loyalty and we want to show it to you by surprising you with a gift on your fifth anniversary.
Apply here quick and easy
Bitte sende uns deinen Lebenslauf und weitere relevante Unterlagen an: email@example.com
Towards your digital success!
We are more than just software developers. Our mission is to closely collaborate with our partners to build custom digital products from the first idea up until market success.Contact us