Your tasks and activities
You determine your exact specialisation yourself - and are welcome to change it over time. We are happy to discuss your desired activities with you individually and openly and would like to make these possible for you.
- Continuous delivery of software in an agile team
- Design and implementation of various persistence-solutions (SQL, NoSQL, In-Memory, ...) in our data-driven applications
- In sprint reviews and refinements with the customer you are just as strong in communication as in code review, pair and mob programming with your colleagues - you are open to accept suggestions for improvement
- Continuous improvement of your Scrum, Kanban, Lean startup skills and abilities with training, Workshops and user groups keep your knowledge up to date
- Creation of interesting blog posts or even lectures about your field of activity
- Participate, discuss and "annoy" when planning stories, creating concepts and writing tests
- Diverse possibilities to deal with a wide variety of topics relating to the company (recruiting, project -Acquisition, joint experiments , ...) to employ and actively contribute
We will of course take your current level of experience into account - please see this list as a goal that you would like to achieve with us if you do not yet have all these skills:
- You know how to write good automated tests
- Practical experience with agile development methods such as Scrum, Kanban, XP, TDD
- You like to share your knowledge and gain experiences and insights of your colleagues
- You have very good German and English skills
Our work culture
- Extensive training offer and budget (20 days for labs, conferences/training, language courses)
- Flexible working hours and 100% remote working possible
- 30 days vacation and up to 10 additional free days Mac Cody Timeout to relax and unwind
- Flat hierarchies and many opportunities to actively shape our company via working groups, surveys, talks and your participation in job interviews
- From your first day on, you will have a buddy who will help you to make new contacts and support you in your career
- Travelling is an exception and is arranged individually where suitable
- Company events such as the Oktoberfest, beach volleyball and cozy restaurant visits
- Notebook of your choice
🇦🇹 Note for our location in Vienna/Austria::
We an attractive Gehalt salary depending on your previous experience of at least € 2,635 (Junior Level) or € 3,285 (Senior Level) according to the IT collective agreement with willingness tor overpay.
Individual work-life balance
Flextime, parental leave, home office, up to 40 free days—find the perfect work mode for you.
20 days just for you
Use that time to invest into your skills: education, Guilds, and experimenting together.
Trainings & Conferences
We care about your growth, and we pay for activities you choose to do so.
Regular team events
ummer event, winter event, every two months corporate events with joint restaurant visits.
New work equipment
We provide you with your optimal work package (notebook, monitor, technical literature, licenses).
Free drinks and snacks
Free coffee, drinks and snacks for all.
Whether as a mentor or a good friend, your contact person will support you in your personal development.
Anniversary present after five years at Comsysto
We are happy if you are too. We appreciate your loyalty and we want to show it to you by surprising you with a gift on your fifth anniversary.
Apply here quick and easy
Bitte sende uns deinen Lebenslauf und weitere relevante Unterlagen an: firstname.lastname@example.org
Towards your digital success!
We are more than just software developers. Our mission is to closely collaborate with our partners to build custom digital products from the first idea up until market success.Contact us