You like modern software development in a team and feel at home in the Google Cloud? So do we!
Your tasks and activities
You determine your exact specialisation yourself - and are welcome to change it over time. We are happy to discuss your desired activities with you individually and openly and would like to make these possible for you.
- In a cross-functional team, you live the DevOps principles and mindset with approaches such as "Infrastructure as code", "You build it - you run it" and "Automate Everything".
- Selecting and integrating suitable cloud infrastructure as the basic framework for our cloud-native applications such as Google Cloud Run or Cloud Functions
- Work on software products in an agile team with our customers
- Programming in modern languages like Kotlin, TypeScript, Java or Python
- Use popular open source frameworks like Spring Boot, React, Angular or NestJS
- You are a good communicator in sprint reviews and refinements with the customer as well as in code reviews, pair and mob programming with your colleagues - you are happy to accept suggestions for improvement
We will of course take your current level of experience into account - please see this list as a goal that you would like to achieve with us if you do not yet have all these skills:
- You already work with at least one of the major cloud providers (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure or ideally Google Cloud Platform) and can't imagine life without the cloud anymore
- You combine your cloud expertise with software engineering in at least one modern programming language
- You like to share your knowledge and absorb that of your colleagues
- You have very good German and English skills and are self-confident
Our work culture
- Extensive training offer and budget (20 days for labs, conferences/training, language courses)
- Flexible working hours and 100% remote working possible
- 30 days vacation and up to 10 additional free days Mac Cody Timeout to relax and unwind
- Flat hierarchies and many opportunities to actively shape our company via working groups, surveys, talks and your participation in job interviews
- From your first day on, you will have a buddy who will help you to make new contacts and support you in your career
- Travelling is an exception and is arranged individually where suitable
- Company events such as the Oktoberfest, beach volleyball and cozy restaurant visits
- Notebook of your choice
🇦🇹 Note for our location in Vienna/Austria::
We an attractive Gehalt salary depending on your previous experience of at least € 2,635 (Junior Level) or € 3,285 (Senior Level) according to the IT collective agreement with willingness tor overpay.
Individual work-life balance
Flextime, parental leave, home office, up to 40 free days—find the perfect work mode for you.
20 days just for you
Use that time to invest into your skills: education, Guilds, and experimenting together.
Trainings & Conferences
We care about your growth, and we pay for activities you choose to do so.
Regular team events
ummer event, winter event, every two months corporate events with joint restaurant visits.
New work equipment
We provide you with your optimal work package (notebook, monitor, technical literature, licenses).
Free drinks and snacks
Free coffee, drinks and snacks for all.
Whether as a mentor or a good friend, your contact person will support you in your personal development.
Anniversary present after five years at Comsysto
We are happy if you are too. We appreciate your loyalty and we want to show it to you by surprising you with a gift on your fifth anniversary.
Apply here quick and easy
Bitte sende uns deinen Lebenslauf und weitere relevante Unterlagen an: firstname.lastname@example.org
Towards your digital success!
We are more than just software developers. Our mission is to closely collaborate with our partners to build custom digital products from the first idea up until market success.Contact us