You share our enthusiasm for what is probably the most beautiful of all UI libraries.
Your tasks and activities
You determine your exact specialisation yourself - and are welcome to change it over time. We are happy to discuss your desired activities with you individually and openly and would like to make these possible for you.
- UI and UX design is not an integral part of your job, but you are familiar with the subject and able to give a second opinion or fill conceptual gaps on your own
- You have a good command of CSS and use it on a daily basis. You are also familiar with pre-processor languages such as Sass.
- Code reviews are standard for you and you like to help colleagues by giving them advice or hints in reviews.
- You take part in regular meetings with your team and the customer and get to know and understand the requirements and restrictions of the customer.
- You like to deal with new technologies and convince your colleagues to use a new and better framework when starting a new project.
- Together with your buddy, you will work out a T-Shape profile at regular intervals, which will help you to develop further and be promoted by us.
We will of course take your current level of experience into account - please see this list as a goal that you would like to achieve with us if you do not yet have all these skills:
- You not only know React, but also the ecosystem with common additions such as Redux - feel free to share your favorites with us!
- Practical experience with agile development methods like Scrum, Kanban, XP, TDD
- Good communication and presentation skills in German and English.
- One for all, all for one! Our company structure thrives on the active involvement of our employees. You have many opportunities to help shape our company through initiatives, surveys, feedback rounds, presentations and your participation in interviews. We give you many opportunities and only expect you to use them ;-)
- You have completed a university degree with above-average success and/or have several years of relevant professional experience.
Our work culture
- Extensive training offer and budget (20 days for labs, conferences/training, language courses)
- Flexible working hours and 100% remote working possible
- 30 days vacation and up to 10 additional free days Mac Cody Timeout to relax and unwind
- Flat hierarchies and many opportunities to actively shape our company via working groups, surveys, talks and your participation in job interviews
- From your first day on, you will have a buddy who will help you to make new contacts and support you in your career
- Travelling is an exception and is arranged individually where suitable
- Company events such as the Oktoberfest, beach volleyball and cozy restaurant visits
- Notebook of your choice
🇦🇹 Note for our location in Vienna/Austria::
We an attractive Gehalt salary depending on your previous experience of at least € 2,635 (Junior Level) or € 3,285 (Senior Level) according to the IT collective agreement with willingness tor overpay.
Individual work-life balance
Flextime, parental leave, home office, up to 40 free days—find the perfect work mode for you.
20 days just for you
Use that time to invest into your skills: education, Guilds, and experimenting together.
Trainings & Conferences
We care about your growth, and we pay for activities you choose to do so.
Regular team events
ummer event, winter event, every two months corporate events with joint restaurant visits.
New work equipment
We provide you with your optimal work package (notebook, monitor, technical literature, licenses).
Free drinks and snacks
Free coffee, drinks and snacks for all.
Whether as a mentor or a good friend, your contact person will support you in your personal development.
Anniversary present after five years at Comsysto
We are happy if you are too. We appreciate your loyalty and we want to show it to you by surprising you with a gift on your fifth anniversary.
Apply here quick and easy
Bitte sende uns deinen Lebenslauf und weitere relevante Unterlagen an: email@example.com
Towards your digital success!
We are more than just software developers. Our mission is to closely collaborate with our partners to build custom digital products from the first idea up until market success.Contact us