Gain practical experience in day-to-day project work alongside your studies and finance your studies.
Your tasks and activities
You determine your exact specialisation yourself - and are welcome to change it over time. We are happy to discuss your desired activities with you individually and openly and would like to make these possible for you.
- Participation in an agile cross-functional team that takes care of one or more projects
- Support of our colleagues in internal and external projects
- Development and supervision of own small projects
- Independent work with great learning potential
- Equal shaping and development of new ideas
We will of course take your current level of experience into account - please see this list as a goal that you would like to achieve with us if you do not yet have all these skills:
- You are studying computer science, business or media informatics or a comparable course of study.
- You are familiar with web technologies (e.g. HTML, CSS) and data formats like JSON
- You are characterized by your independent, goal-oriented and careful way of working
- Your curiosity and willingness to learn drives you to always be up-to-date
- You are open minded and are not afraid to speak your mind
- You have a Github account (or similar) that shows your own projects, or have already contributed to open source projects
- You have at least 16 hours per week
- Basic HTTP and REST knowledge
- Experience with web frameworks such as Angular or React
- Experience with Linux/Unix and the terminal
- Experience in the use of the version management Git
- Discover and wear cool t-shirts to brighten, preserve and save your team's geek soul
Our work culture
- Overtime compensation from the first minute
- Mostly no travel required
- Extensive continuing education offerings (labs, conferences, language courses, etc.)
- Flexible working hours and 100% remote working possible
- Flat hierarchies and many opportunities to actively shape our company via working groups, surveys, talks and your participation in job interviews
- From your first day on, you will have a buddy who will help you to make new contacts and support you in your career
- Company events such as the Oktoberfest, beach volleyball and cozy restaurant visits
- Notebook of your choice
🇦🇹 Note for our location in Vienna/Austria::
We an attractive Gehalt salary depending on your previous experience of at least € 2,635 (Junior Level) or € 3,285 (Senior Level) according to the IT collective agreement with willingness tor overpay.
Individual work-life balance
Flextime, parental leave, home office, up to 40 free days—find the perfect work mode for you.
20 days just for you
Use that time to invest into your skills: education, Guilds, and experimenting together.
Trainings & Conferences
We care about your growth, and we pay for activities you choose to do so.
Regular team events
ummer event, winter event, every two months corporate events with joint restaurant visits.
New work equipment
We provide you with your optimal work package (notebook, monitor, technical literature, licenses).
Free drinks and snacks
Free coffee, drinks and snacks for all.
Whether as a mentor or a good friend, your contact person will support you in your personal development.
Anniversary present after five years at Comsysto
We are happy if you are too. We appreciate your loyalty and we want to show it to you by surprising you with a gift on your fifth anniversary.
Apply here quick and easy
Bitte sende uns deinen Lebenslauf und weitere relevante Unterlagen an: email@example.com
Towards your digital success!
We are more than just software developers. Our mission is to closely collaborate with our partners to build custom digital products from the first idea up until market success.Contact us